50 Catoctin Circle Building Policies
Occupant Education/Social Distancing
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged among at all times.
- Informational flyers will be posted in common areas regarding social distancing.
- Floor markers of 6’ will be posted on 1st floor lobbies and corridors.
- Separate stairwells will be used for both egress and ingress.
- The elevators will be limited to a maximum of 4 passengers, however having fewer passengers is encouraged.
- Building Staff will wear masks while working and we strongly encourage all tenants, their employees and their visitors to do the same especially when in the common areas of the Building.
- A day porter will be on-site at mid-day to wipe down and disinfect high touch surface areas.
- Nightly janitorial services will continue as usual.
- Hand sanitizers and hand-sanitizing stations will be located at each elevator lobby once such supplies are readily available.
- We will be installing new VAV filters in tenant spaces once they arrive.
- Preventative maintenance for the rooftop HVAC units will be done soon and we are looking at special filters and cleaning of the HVAC rooftop units to help the efficiency of their airflow and to help capture any airborne particles.
- When outside temperatures permit, outside air will be brought in and recycled throughout the Building.
- We encourage tenants to keep building management apprised of any employee cases of COVID-19 while working in the building.