Re-Opening Statement: Your Well Being is Our Highest Priority
Hideaway Massage re-opened May 29th with limited staff and service availability, by appointment only.
The past few weeks have been unsettling for all of us, and we want to give you reassurance about how our team at Hideaway is proactively taking measures to help ensure your safety upon reopening. As a small volume practice we will limit the total number of clients in our suite to no more than 6 at a time.
Facial services and some appointments longer than 90 minutes will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
As a health care provider, we will be implementing the following (but not limited to) protocols:
- All staff will be required to have their temperature taken at the start and end of each shift.
- 30 minute gaps are automatically placed between appointments for rigorous cleaning and sanitation of each room, as recommended by OSHA
- A professional cleaning crew will be cleaning our suite every evening.
- Clients will be taken immediately to their private service room upon arrival (please do no arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment)
- Only individuals with an appointment will be allowed into the office for treatment (no companions or children in the waiting area)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone to use upon entering the practice and in every room for use at the start and finish of each service.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment should the health or safety of the client or practitioner be in question.
To ensure we maintain the wellness of everyone visiting Hideaway Massage we ask that you..
Confirm or Reschedule your appointment 24 hours in advance based on the following criteria:
- Reschedule if you have traveled to any “high risk” COVID-19 states or regions within two weeks of your appointment (to include New York)
- Reschedule if you are experiencing any illness related symptoms: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Sudden loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Headache
- Reschedule if you have come into contact with anyone with symptoms of or that has tested positive for COVID-19 two weeks prior
- New Clients: Print and fill out your client intake form online PRIOR to your appt ~available here
- Allow us to take your temperature with a forehead thermometer prior to your appt. Should your temperature be above 100 we will require you to reschedule.
- Allow us to wear a face mask/covering for YOUR protection and that you do the same for ours. Disposable face masks are available for purchase if needed.
- Maintain social distancing with other clients and staff while in our facility.
- Arrive about 5 minutes prior to your appointment to reduce the number of clients in the waiting area.
- Reserve your appointment with the credit or gift card you will use to pay for the service to streamline checkout.
We must ALL do this together. Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our small business as we navigate this difficult time for everyone.