Healthy Space Policy: Your Well Being is Our Highest Priority
We want to give you reassurance about how our team at Hideaway is proactively taking measures to help ensure your safety . As a small volume practice we limit the total number of clients in our suite to no more than 8 at a time.
Facial services are temporarily suspended until further notice.
As a health care provider, we will be implementing the following (but not limited to) protocols:
- 30 minute gaps are automatically placed between appointments for rigorous cleaning, as recommended by OSHA
- A professional cleaning crew will be cleaning our suite every evening.
- Clients are taken immediately to their private service room upon arrival (please do no arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone to use upon entering the practice and in every room for use at the start and finish of each service.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment should the health or safety of the client or practitioner be in question.
To ensure we maintain the wellness of everyone visiting Hideaway Massage we ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment 24 hours in advance if you are experiencing any illness related symptoms.
- New Clients: Print and fill out your client intake form online PRIOR to your appt ~available here
- Therapists will wear a face mask/covering if you prefer. If YOU prefer not to wear a mask, please be prepared to show your vaccine card to your therapist. Our vaccination cards will be available to you as well.
- Disposable face masks are available for for clients if needed.
- Maintain healthy distancing with other clients and staff while in our facility.
- Arrive about 5 minutes prior to your appointment to reduce the number of clients in the waiting area.
- Reserve your appointment with the credit or gift card you will use to pay for the service to streamline checkout.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.