Healthy Space Policy: Your Well Being is Our Highest Priority
The past year has been unsettling for all of us, and we want to give you reassurance about how our team at Hideaway is proactively taking measures to help ensure your safety . As a small volume practice we will limit the total number of clients in our suite to no more than 6 at a time.
Facial services are temporarily suspended until further notice.
As a health care provider, we will be implementing the following (but not limited to) protocols:
- 30 minute gaps are automatically placed between appointments for rigorous cleaning and sanitation of each room, as recommended by OSHA
- A professional cleaning crew will be cleaning our suite every evening.
- Clients are taken immediately to their private service room upon arrival (please do no arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment)
- Only individuals with an appointment will be allowed into the office for treatment (no companions or children in the waiting area)
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone to use upon entering the practice and in every room for use at the start and finish of each service.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule an appointment should the health or safety of the client or practitioner be in question.
To ensure we maintain the wellness of everyone visiting Hideaway Massage we ask that you confirm or reschedule your appointment 24 hours in advance if you are experiencing any illness related symptoms: Cough, fever,shortness of breath, sore throat or difficulty breathing
- New Clients: Print and fill out your client intake form online PRIOR to your appt ~available here
- Although most of us are vaccinated for COVID-19, therapists will wear a face mask/covering if you prefer. If YOU prefer not to wear a mask, please be prepared to show your vaccine card to your therapist. Our vaccination cards will be available to you as well.
- Disposable face masks are available for for clients if needed.
- Continue to maintain social distancing with other clients and staff while in our facility.
- Arrive about 5 minutes prior to your appointment to reduce the number of clients in the waiting area.
- Reserve your appointment with the credit or gift card you will use to pay for the service to streamline checkout.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.