COVID-19 Prevention: Your Well Being is Our Highest Priority
We understand the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our hearts go out to all those who’ve been impacted.
As we monitor the day to day advice given by local and national authorities, we remain open to our clients with limited availability.
As a low volume massage practice we have always limited our clients contact with other people, as well as take the time necessary to properly sanitize between clients.
We want you to know our first concern is the well being of our clients and staff and are implementing the following, among many, measures:
- Every evening our rooms and waiting areas are cleaned and sanitized by a professional cleaning crew.
- We have also increased the frequency and level of cleanings which include the use of bleach solution as recommended by the CDC.
- In addition, each staff person will be assigned a room for the day which they will be sanitizing before and after each client.
- We provide hand sanitizer for customers and associates, and INSIST that clients and staff stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- We have reduced staffing over the next few weeks to minimize the number of people at Hideaway at any given time and our reception staff are working remotely.
- A minimum of 30 minutes is scheduled between appointments to allow for proper cleaning of rooms after each service and to minimize client crossover in our facility.
Additionally, we are reminding everyone to maintain their own preventative measures to include frequent hand washing, regular use of hand sanitizer, refraining from shaking hands and keeping your hands away from your eyes & face.
I know we will get through this together, if we are diligent in hygiene and supportive of one another.
Allison T. Shorb, CMT